In view of the fact that communication is the cue to any successful relationship. From dinner conversation to pillow talk, these questions to ask are perfect for connecting with your significant other in a meaningful way.
Don’t worry, that’s normal. After all, when you spend so much time together, it’s easy for the conversation to run dry. But with this guide I’m sure you’ll never run out of creative conversation starter questions.
Here are 7 best relationship (conversation starter questions) to flow with.
1. IF YOU COULD ASK ME ANYTHING AND HAVE ME ANSWER TRUTHFULLY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Be prepared for some open, candid discussion. Don’t ask this question unless you’re ready to give honest answers.
2. THE TWO OF US ARE HITTING THE GREAT OUTDOORS. WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER TO SPEND THE DAY DOING?
Use his /her answer to plan your next outdoor adventure together.
3. HOW CONTENT ARE YOU WITH THE AMOUNT OF NON-SEXUAL AFFECTION IN THE RELATIONSHIP?
It’s important to check in with him or her from time to time to make sure the other is happy.
4. WOULD YOU SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE FEELING?
If not, ask him/her how you can improve that dynamic.
5. IF YOU’RE HAVING A BAD DAY, WOULD YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE OR SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND CHEER YOU UP?
Next time she’s /he’s having a bad day, remember her/his answer.
6. WHAT KIND OF A PARENT DO YOU THINK YOU’D BE?
Even if you have no plans to have kids, this question can tell you a lot about each other.
7. . WHAT ARE SOME ANNOYING HABITS OF OTHER COUPLES THAT IRRITATE YOU THE MOST?
This question is super useful because it indirectly asks what types of behavior your partner finds annoying. Don’t do those things.
These conversation starters are perfect for sparking some dialogue. Sooner or later, words are going to escape you
sometimes at inopportune moments.
Keep these relationship questions in the back of your mind so you can pull them out as needed. You never know when you might have a long car ride with nothing to say.