Share this post
Related tags :
According to Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, he described the incident at Aso Villa as minor.
Explaining the cause of the fire outbreak, Shehu attributed the incident to an electrical spark, the paper said.
The presidential aide said the incident was recorded Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.
In his words: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”
“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added.Image courtesy of Seunmanuel Faleye - ApplesBite International MagazineShare this post