Ooni of Ife’s New Wife, Olori Mariam Arrives Palace, Here Are Five Facts You Should Know About Her
1. Her name is Mariam Anako from the Ebira ethnic group of Kogi State. She is an oil and gas executive with NestOil.
2. Mariam Anako’s parents are based in Ilorin but lost her Dad at a tender age. She was brought up in the home of the former IGP Mohammed Dikko Abubakar who reigned as the boss of the Nigerian Police between (2012 to 2014).
3. MD Abubakar as he is known, is the in-law of Africa’s wealthiest man—Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
4. The Ooni’s new mother-in-law is a retired police officer.
5. It’s believed she used her position at NestOil to get contracts for the monarch which must have endeared her to him and foster their relationship.
This will be Ooni’s fourth official marriage after his marriages to Bukola, Zainab and most recent, Naomi collapsed.
We wish the Royal family a happy married life. Eyin iyawo koni mo bed o.